The evolution of stone
Our product is the result of the most cutting-edge technological development of the exclusive Bretonstone® process. Its unrivalled versatility, resistance, aesthetic performance, hygienic quality and easy maintenance have won the trust of architects and designers worldwide. The evolution of stone into a perfect surface.
Quartzforms is a material produced using Bretonstone® system technology and a special process of “vacuum vibrocompression process”. The slabs are manufactured by mixing pure quartz (about 92% in weight) with inert bonding agent (7%) and pigments (1%).
An ambitious project
Designed as the perfect completion of man’s space, Quartzforms has successfully completed its ambitious project: the creation of a perfect surface.
Quartzforms is good for:
- KitchenCoutertops, pavements, coverings, fittings
- BathroomSink and tops, pavements, wall covering, shower, bathtub
- Living areaFurniture, tables, lamps or design objects
- Staircase and connectionCovering and flooring
- Restaurant and tavernProfessional and open-style kitchen, bathrooms, wall covering, flooring and furniture
- Bar and clubCounter and facilities, tables, bathrooms, wall covering, flooring and furniture
- Shops and storesCounter, tables, shelves, bathrooms, wall covering and flooring
- OfficesFlooring, forniture, wall covering, tables, shelves and bathrooms
- HotelHall, tables, bathrooms, furniture, covering and flooring
- Theater, concert hall, cinema, library, school, university, town hall, municipal–building, rail and bus station, metropolitan, airport, business district, shopping center, hospitals
There is no form or on-line registration that needs to be completed to qualify for the quartzforms warranty. You will need to provide proof of purchase in the event of a warranty claim so please keep our invoice for your quartzforms worktops in a safe place.
Quartzforms Product : Ten (10) Year Warranty
Quartzforms offers a 10-year limited warranty to its customers, warranting that the material will be free of manufacturing defects. This warranty covers product defects for a period of ten (10) years after the date of installation. If it is determined by Quartzforms or its authorized warranty service agent that a defect in the material exists within the ten (10) year period, Quartzforms will, at its sole option, repair or replace the defective Product in accordance with the following warranty provisions and exclusions.
Terms and Conditions
• The 10 year limited warranty applies to Quartzforms Product only.
• Improper fabrication or installation is the responsibility of the fabricator/installer.
• This warranty applies to Quartzforms Product that have been properly maintained in accordance with the Care & Maintenance Guidelines available at: www.quartzforms.com
• This warranty applies to Quatzforms Product that have been permanently installed in an interior application and have not been moved from the original location.
This warranty shall not apply to :
• Product and/or materials that have not been paid in full.
• Issues or occurrences that are inherent characteristics of Quartzforms, regardless of whether viewed as a defect by the purchaser.
• Damage caused by faulty or improper fabrication and installation, including but not limited to, seams, seam performance, and caulking.
• Damage caused by any instability or improper support occurring in the property in which the product has been installed, including but not limited to, shifting, settling, or movement of the substrate.
• Damage caused to any materials that have been moved, removed or relocated from its original place of installation.
• Damage caused by any form of abuse, exposure to excessive heat, accidents, or misuse, including but not limited to, scratches, stains, chips, or cracks.
• Products in which the factory applied surface finish has been altered in any way, and/or damage caused by chemicals.
• Products installed with known or visible manufacturing defects at time of installation.
• Other repairs and modifications, including but not limited to, plumbing, electrical, tile, and cabinets that may need to be performed to properly repair or replace the Quatzforms Product.
Quartzforms is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or part by acts of God, job site conditions, exterior installations, architectural or engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism, or accidents.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser and may be transferred or assigned. A purchase receipt or other proof of date of original purchase will be required before warranty service is rendered. If transferred, a new warranty registration must be submitted with proof of the original purchase. The new warranty will be valid for the remaining time since the original purchase.
No other express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are made by this warranty except for those expressly provided herein. Under no circumstances shall Quartzforms be liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase, use or inability to use this product, or for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. In no case will Quartzforms be liable for labor to remove and/or reinstall Quartzforms’ Product, or other similar activities necessary to complete the replacement or removal of the defective material.
Quartzforms respects the environment and is non toxic
Quartzforms is available in an infinite variety of colours, tones, grains and different finishings
Quartzforms does not absorb liquids
Quartzforms bears greater impact than other surfaces
Quartzforms cannot be easily scratched
Quartzforms non è poroso e resiste alle macchie di molti prodotti
Quartzforms is not flammable and is heat resistant
Quartzforms resists against corrosive substances
Brands – Services
HEAD OFFICE & SHOWROOMS
FINCH’S – Bespoke Worktop Surfaces
Offices, Factory & Showrooms
Skull House Lane
Tel: 01257 253069
Please call for advice or information
- Monday-Friday: 8am to 5pm
- Saturday: 8am to 12pm
- Sunday: Closed