Please slide under Icons to see all 6 tabs on Mobile
Compac Design Tools
Compac specialise in producing beautiful, hard wearing and long lasting surface products of Quartz and Marble
What is Technological Quartz?
Technological Quartz is a product of exceptional resistance and stunning beauty. With the appearance and feel of natural quartz but with a better performance thanks to its high resistance. And it comes in an extensive range of colours, designs, sizes, thicknesses and ornamentations. It is the ideal product for kitchen worktops, floors, walls and all kinds of indoor surfaces that have to withstand intensive use.
Choose a material with beauty and durability that stand the test of time.
Minimal Water Absorption
Uses: Countertops, vanity tops, floors, walls and high pedestrian transit areas (stores, shopping centers, museums…)
Formats: Tiles in 24”x24”; 24”x12” and slabs in 120”x55”
Standardized Thicknesses: Tile format 1/2” and slab format 1/2”; 3/4” and 1 1/4”
Low Cost maintenance and easy cleaning
Maximum impact and flexural resistance
|Resistant to acids, oils, liquids…|
High abrasion resistance
COMPAC Technological Quartz is composed of 93-95% aprox. pure quartz, 5-7% agglomerate polymer in high-quality polyester or natural resin and 1% pigment. Quartz is one of the hardest minerals in nature and gives COMPAC Technological Quartz countertops outstanding levels of abrasion and scratch resistance.
What is Technological Marble?
Technological Marble is a product of exceptional beauty. With the appearance and feel of natural marble but with higher performance level. It comes in an extensive range of colours, sizes, thicknesses and finishes. It is a highly versatile product that is perfect for designing both indoor and outdoor spaces: kitchens, bathrooms, fireplaces, stairways, lounges and façades and outdoor areas.
Indoor Specifications for Marble
MINIMAL WATER ABSORPTION
USES: Floors, walls, staircases, bathroom vanity tops, friezes, door and window frames, columns, fireplaces, furniture, façades and high pedestrian transit surfaces (stores, shopping centers, museums…)
FINISHES: Polished, matt, bush-hammered, Silken and Ovo
FORMATS:24”x24”; 24”x16” and slabs 120”x48”
STANDARDIZED THICKNESSES: 1/2”; 3/4” and 1 1/4” thicknesses depending on use and format
LOW COST maintenance and easy cleaning
Outdoor Specifications for Marble
Ventilated façades are a vertical siding system for buildings that uses an outer siding material enclosing a ventilated air chamber and a layer of continuous thermal insulation against the inner building wall.
For over 20 years COMPAC Technological Marble has been used as a siding material for ventilated façades in many countries. We now have over 1.5 million m2 of this material installed on building façades.
Some international companies specializing in ventilated façade systems, like the French company Vetisol, have even developed systems especially designed for use with COMPAC Technological Marble.
OUR COMMITMENT IS TO OFFER YOU A LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP, AND THIS IS WHY AT COMPAC WE OFFER YOU A “LIFE-LONG WARRANTY” :
COMPAC THE SURFACES COMPANY provides a lifetime* warranty for all registered owners of installed technological quartz countertops that covers any manufacturing defects affecting the materials used in the fabrication process, whereby any defective material in the countertop would be replaced or repaired.
This warranty is valid in the European Union, the United States of America, Canada, Mexico and the Arab Emirates.
The warranty does not impair consumer and user rights provided for under the legal warranty in the event the products are not in keeping with the contract.
- This warranty is valid for 33 years after the registration date.
- This warranty is only applicable to any manufacturing defects affecting materials used in the fabrication process of COMPAC technological quartz countertops installed in private homes.
- To obtain assistance during the warranty period, you must contact the sales outlet where you purchased the product or contact COMPAC directly.
- This warranty is applicable to material that has been used and maintained following COMPAC’s Maintenance and Upkeep Instructions and Precautions for Use, as given in the corresponding sections.
- The holder of this warranty must at any given time allow COMPAC authorized personnel access to the home where the supposed defective product is located for inspection purposes and permit them to take photos if necessary.
- Only registered purchasers qualify for this warranty, as specified in this document, and the original invoice must be presented when making a claim under this warranty. In case of purchasing a new house, we consider the purchasing agreement of the property as an invoice. To register the COMPAC Lifetime guarantee, you have six months from the invoice date.
- Any products that have not been paid for in their entirety are excluded from this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover products fitted outdoors, or damage resulting from improper use, exposure to excessive heat, exposure to the elements, excess exposure to ultraviolet light, physical or chemical misuse, or damages caused by inappropriate care and maintenance.
- This warranty does not cover defects resulting from inappropriate handling, cutting or improper installation. In such cases installation personnel or independent professionals shall be liable.
- This warranty does not cover any cut-to-measure or installation costs. Similarly, this warranty does not cover additional costs derived from other repairs or modifications to fixtures, such as plumbing, wall repairs, etc.
- COMPAC shall not be liable for transportation costs of replacement material to the purchaser’s home.
- This warranty does not cover products that were installed with known or visible manufacturing defects at the time of installation, including but not limited to, differences in color or tone.
- This warranty expressly excludes products used for flooring, wall covering or similar products, and products for commercial use.
- COMPAC shall not be liable for personal injury or harm caused in whole or in part by fortuitous events, architectural or engineering designs, structural movements, acts of vandalism, accidents or force majeure.
- This limited warranty is personal and non-transferrable, and is only applicable to the person registering their personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions of the warranty.
- This is the only warranty provided by COMPAC for its technological quartz countertops. Only COMPAC is authorized to make any warranty commitment in relation to COMPAC technological quartz products.
- COMPAC reserves the right to replace defective material with other similar materials in the event that the product protected under this warranty has been discontinued.
* This warranty is valid for 33 years after the registration date
Brands – Services
HEAD OFFICE & SHOWROOMS
FINCH’S – Bespoke Worktop Surfaces
Offices, Factory & Showrooms
Skull House Lane
Tel: 01257 253069
Please call for advice or information
- Monday-Friday: 8am to 5pm
- Saturday: 8am to 12pm
- Sunday: Closed