Please slide under Icons to see all 6 tabs on Mobile
TechniStone® kitchen countertops are highly resistant to scratches, knife contact, usual cooking temperatures of acids normally connected with domestic use (e.g. lemon juice or vinegar). Normal cutting or tenderizing with a wooden mallet directly on the kitchen countertop are simply not a problem.
Possible usage of TechniStone®
TechniStone® hardened stone is most commonly used in kitchens for the production of kitchen countertops. Engineered stone is also suitable for bar tops.
The resistance of storage surfaces, wall and floor tiles against scratches, impact, or the effects of commonly used cleaning and disinfecting detergents is critical in the bathroom.
Technistone® surface finishes
Apart from polished surface, Technistone offers some products also in matt surface finish.
- Polished A polished surface is the most popular surface because of the highest gloss level of all available surfaces. It wonderfully lights up the interior when artificially lighted and it is extremely easy to maintain. It does not need to be impregnated.
- Matt A matt surface is fashionable new surface characteristic by its visible seed texture with lower gloss level. It feels warm, almost leather like and therefore wonderfully completes family interiors.
- Ardesia Polished a unique surface capturing the beauty of natural slate.
Special surfaces are suitable for interior use such as kitchen and vanity worktops, cladding, tiles, window ledges. Please note that slabs with a special surface are to be impregnated.
Technistone® quartz guarantee
Technistone’s commitment to our customers is real and enduring.
Technistone warrants that Technistone quartz surfacing materials (Technistone products) will be free from manufacturing defects in accordance with our Residential 25 Year Warranty, Commercial 5 Year Warranty, and Tile and Flooring Surfaces 2 Year Warranty. For more information about our Residential waranty please click here.
If you require any additional please contact us at email@example.com.
Registering your product is easy and ensures that we have your information on file for any future warranty claims.
Care & Cleaning
TechniStone® materials and products are of some of the most high quality and durable goods available on the market today, but they are not without limitations. These basic principles and guidelines for daily use and regular maintenance will help to ensure their continued long life and beauty.
In order to safeguard the long-term gloss it is not recommended to regularly cut food or other products directly on the surface.
- Heightened caution be observed while using special knives and sharp objects (steak knives, grill needles and spikes, etc.).
- Hot iron/stainless steel utensils, cigarettes, lamps, etc. can cause significant material damage
- Avoid using of cleaning agents containing hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, sodium hydroxide, hydrogen peroxide and other cleaning additives can cause irreversible changes to the material’s color (Savo, drain cleaners, mold, grease and scale cleaners, etc.).
Proceed with caution when handling utensils and other metal objects especially on the edges or corners of the surface (even the hardest stone can be damaged by heavy objects).
The stains caused by liquid substances (coffee, tea, oil, juice from fruits and vegetables, blood, kitchen cleaning agents etc.) should be removed by water as soon as possible or by the use one of the recommended cleaning agents if necessary.
It is possible to treat TechniStone® material by non-concentrated cleaning agents. However, we recommend to use products of following companies for frequent maintenance: Technistone, a.s. (Orange cleaner), Fila, Bellinzoni, HG International, Moeller Chemie, Lithofin, Akemi, Lasselsberger, Tenax, etc.
There are also special products on the market designed to increase protection against stains (impregnations, various products containing waxes). It is recommended to use TS Protection.
Cleaning in high traffic areas
In general, it is recommended to entrust the cleaning and impregnation in hight traffic areas to specialized companies. However we list at least some of the most important rules:
- For cleaning of continuously very dirty tiles, use only recommended products and not the mixtures of chemicals.
- For the protection of TechniStone® product in high traffic areas, use recommended protection and impregnation agents.
In case of higher mechanical load of the product combined with greater presence of abrasive and liquid contaminants it is expected and recommended.
In order to protect products with special surfaces use impegration products recommended by the producer.
According to the load level it is necessary to renew the impregnation from while to while. It is recommended to entrust the application to a specialized company. Once the protecting or impregnating coating is dry, polish it over. If you do the polishing by a machine, it is always necessary to use only the disks with artificial fibers (PAD LUX) and not disks with steel wires!
Brands – Services
HEAD OFFICE & SHOWROOMS
FINCH’S – Bespoke Worktop Surfaces
Offices, Factory & Showrooms
Skull House Lane
Tel: 01257 253069
Please call for advice or information
- Monday-Friday: 8am to 5pm
- Saturday: 8am to 12pm
- Sunday: Closed